Welcome to Dugri, a Web App based service that enables users to share their experiences, emotions and concerns over a structured and moderated platform. Users can openly share their story and feelings via different channels (video conversation, audio recordings, forums, etc.) to help them to discharge stress and recharge positive emotional energy (the “Service” or the “App”). The Service is owned and operated by Dugri, Inc. (“we”, “our”, “us”).
- Using the Information We Collect We use the information we collect to operate the Service, improve and customize user experience, develop new services and provide you with special offers.
- Sharing Information with other users Your conversation and posts are conducted with other users. Whatever you speak about is shared directly with them. You should exercise discretion and caution when you share your personal information with them. We have no control over the users’ use of the information you choose to share with them.
- Conversations Your conversations with other peers are recorded and kept for a period of 30 days, in order to allow you and the peer you conversed with to listen to the conversation. Do not share the recording with others because your peer trusts that it be kept private.
- Sharing the Information We collect We share your information with our service providers who help us to operate, maintain and enhance the Service. If you choose to provide your conversation peer with feedback, the App will share that feedback with them.
- Aggregated Information We may use the information we collect from you to create de-identified statistical or aggregated information, to conduct research and develop the Service, and make it available to others for any purpose.
- Children Privacy We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from individuals who are under the age of 18.
- Changes to the Policy We may change this Policy. Your continued use of the Service after the changes take effect indicates your acceptance of the amended Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your Content and Interactions with the Service. Content that you submit to us, such as posts, replies, questions, and any other content that you upload or post to the Service, including text, photos, videos, posts, comments, attachments and any associated metadata.
Your conversations. Your conversations with other peers are recorded, in order to allow you and the peer you conversed with to listen to the conversation. We refer to these as “Recordings”.
Feedback. We collect your chat feedback, but only if you choose to actively provide it. You do not have to provide this in order to use the App. We refer this information as “Feedback”.
Account Information. In order to operate the Service, we collect your name, email address and your account authentication details such as username and password. We refer this information as “Account Information”.
Analytics Data. We may use third party analytics tools to collect information about your use of the Service and create statistics from such information. For example, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of the App, the tools that you click on, the duration of your sessions, and the interactions you make with the App’s interface. We refer this information collectively as “Analytics Information”.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from users who are under 18 years of age. As stated in the Terms, you must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect (except for Recordings) for the following purposes:
- Operating the Service and providing its features and functionalities;
- Conducting research and developing the Service;
- Improving and customizing the Service and developing new services;
- Collecting statistical and aggregated information about users’ experience within the Service;
- Offering users new features and products that we think they might be interested in;
- Providing you with support, handling complaints, investigating incidents, and contacting you when we believe it is necessary;
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Service;
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Service.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- Your conversation is held with another peer. Whatever you speak or post about is shared directly with them. You should exercise discretion and caution when you share your personal information with them. We have no control over the users’ use of the information you choose to share with them;
- Recordings are shared with the peer you conversed with, to allow each of you to listen to the conversation. We do not share Recordings with others and will not otherwise use them without your prior express consent unless we are required to by law. Do not share Recordings with others because your peer trusts that it be kept private.
- If you choose to provide your conversation peer with written feedback about the conversation, through the App, we will share that feedback with them;
- Your posts in the forums available on the Platform are public and available to all users. You should exercise discretion and caution when you post your personal information over the forums.
- With our contractors and service providers, for data analysis and processing, bug reporting and handling, and in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service such as Google cloud and Firebase, as well as other operators which provide the underlying videoconferencing technology;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Service, or violated any applicable law. Your personally identifiable information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- If the operation of the Service is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition);
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above (except for Recordings), to compile anonymized or aggregated (“Aggregated Information”). We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion. However, we will not knowingly or intentionally share information that can be reasonably used to reveal your identity or the identity of anyone tracked through the Service, without consent.
We implement some measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot expect that the Service will be immune from information security risks.
The following disclosures are made pursuant to California Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): when you use our Service, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services.
We may change this Policy. The updated policy will be accessible through the App’s interface when you access the App after those changes are in effect. Your continued use of the App after the effective date of those amendments constitutes your consent to the amended Policy. If you do not consent to the amended Policy, you would not be able to use the Service.
At any time, you may contact us with any question, request, comment or complaint that you may have with respect to the Service or these Terms, at email@example.com.