Welcome to Dugri, a Web App based service that enables two peers to communicate over a structured and facilitated video conversation where one peer openly shares their story and how they feel to discharge stress and recharge positive emotional energy (the “Service” or the “App”), while the other listens and vice versa. The Service is owned and operated by Dugri, Inc. (“we”, “our”, “us”, the “Company”).
- Using the Information We Collect We use the information we collect to operate the Service, improve and customize it and develop new services.
- Sharing Information with Your Conversation Peer Your conversation is held with another peer. Whatever you speak about is shared directly with them. You should exercise discretion and caution when you share your personal information with them. We have no control over the peer’s use of the information you choose to share with them;
- Sharing the Information We collect We share your information with our service providers who help us to operate, maintain and enhance the Service. If you choose to provide your conversation peer with feedback, we will share that feedback with them.
- Aggregated Information We may use the information we collect from you to create statistical or aggregated information, and make it available to others for any purpose.
- Children Privacy We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from individuals who are under the age of 18.
- Changes to the Policy We may change this Policy. Your continued use of the Service after the changes take effect indicates your acceptance of the amended Policy.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information from users who are under 18 years of age. As stated in the Terms, you must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Operating the Service and providing its features and functionalities;
- Improving and customizing the Service and developing new services;
- Collecting statistical and aggregated information about users’ experience within the Service;
- Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary;
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Service;
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Service.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- Your conversation is held with another peer. Whatever you speak about is shared directly with them. You should exercise discretion and caution when you share your personal information with them. We have no control over the peer’s use of the information you choose to share with them;
- If you choose to provide your conversation peer with written feedback about the conversation, through the App, we will share that feedback with them;
- With our contractors and service providers, for data analysis and processing, bug reporting and handling, and in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service such as Jitsi (which provides the underlying videoconferencing technology);
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Service, or violated any applicable law. Your personally identifiable information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- If the operation of the Service is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition);
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion. However, we will not knowingly or intentionally share information that can be reasonably used to reveal your identity or the identity of anyone tracked through the Service, without consent.
We implement some measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Service will be immune from information security risks.
The following disclosures are made pursuant to California Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): when you use our Service, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services.
We may change this Policy. The updated policy will be accessible through the App’s interface when you access the App after those changes are in effect. Your continued use of the App after the effective date of those amendments constitutes your consent to the amended Policy. If you do not consent to the amended Policy, you would not be able to use the service.